Displaying 1 - 2 of 2
  • Preliminary Change of Ownership (BOE-502-A)

    Preliminary Change of Ownership Report


    State law requires the property owner of real property to file a Preliminary Change of Ownership Report when recording certain documents.  If this form is not filed, a $20 fee must be charged at the time of recording.  The information provided on this document is confidential and is not subject to public inspection.

  • Public School Exemption (BOE-268-A)

    Public School Exemption


    Buildings, land, equipment that is being used exclusively for public schools, community college, state college, state university, or University of California may qualify for the public school exemption.