Residential Property Assessment Appeals Publication 30, Chinese Version

The property taxes you pay are based on your property’s assessed value, as determined by the Assessor-Recorder’s office. If you do not agree with the assessed value determined by the Assessor-Recorder’s Office, you may file an appeal with the Assessment Appeals Board, to contest your assessed value.  See the publication for more information on how to approach this process.

Form Number: 
Pub 30

Download Form

Last updated: 10/30/18