Change of Mailing Address Online Form

Please complete and submit this online form to report a change in mailing address.

It is the owner’s responsibility to advise the Assessor when the mailing address has changed. The form must be signed by an owner, their attorney, an officer of the corporation, or an authorized property manager (online version: type in initials).

You can also visit our office and submit the form in person.